Header Menu

Friday, December 9, 2016

Amberkatze's Book Blog

Amberkatze's Book Blog was started nearly 10 years ago when some friends asked me to share my thoughts on the books I was reading.  Suddenly authors and publishers were writing and asking me to read their books and review them. I even had some of my reviews quoted on the covers and on the inside of books. I made some wonderful (if only virtual) friends over the years which included some lovely authors.  It has been hard work and it wasn't always easy but I enjoyed it.

Lately that enjoyment has faded.  I still enjoy reading but I am not spending as much time with the books I really want to read.  I'm feeling really bad about not getting to review books on time but I am not reading as often as I used to.  So I am going to stop stressing myself out and just read.  Read for fun and stop writing here.

So Amberkatze's Book Blog is saying goodbye!  Maybe it should have a long time ago.  So if you want to know what I am reading, add me on Goodreads (link is in the sidebar).    If you are checking here because I requested a book, you will get a review, just sent directly to you!  Please don't email me asking to review your book.  I will say no unless you are one of my favourite authors (you know who you are!).  Otherwise I will leave you with this :




4 comments:

Diane P said...

I am sorry you are leaving. I enjoy reading your comments. We have similar tastes in books. Are you on Facebook?

Amber Katze said...

Thank you!

If you want to see what books I am reading you can check on Goodreads. https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1234425-amberkatze

I will at least mark which books I am reading, have on my shelf and have read.

Diane said...

Sorry to see you go. I enjoyed reading your blurbs about the books; I understand though, it takes time to do and takes time away from reading. So enjoy your books!!!!

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Earthling...
Q: what's the MOST important objective
N our lifelong demise determined by us?
A: achieving Seventh-Heaven: in the
Great Beyond, everythang is possible.

When our eternal soul leaves our body at death
and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
only four, last things remain:
death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
according to the deeds WEE mortals
have done in our Finite Existence.
Find-out what RCIA means and join.

PS° I'm a re-boot NDE:
if you're RIGHT,
you'll see the LIGHT -
follow that to the Elysian Fields.
Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

Make Your Choice -SAW