Header Menu

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Currently Read & To Be Read

The weather has been too Summery here and I am fed up of the heat.  I am a Summer child but it isn't my favourite season.  However there is one good thing about it (except my Birthday) and that is time off work.  My holidays start next week and I really want to make a huge dent in my to be read pile and get some paperbacks read!


Currently Listening to :

I have taken a bit of a break from this series.  Firstly because I was listening to the books and there were no more installments available on Audio and then secondly because they changed the narrator.

So I finally started this fourth part and have to say that the narrator hasn't made a difference.  At first it was a little weird because I was used to another voice.  However I have to say the new reader fits Rose much better.

Really enjoying the story and love the new narrator.  Should be finished with this one very soon!




Currently Reading :


The Elemental Assassin series is one of my top ten favourite reads and Jennifer Estep is one of my favourite authors.  So I am always happy to get an ARC copy of her upcoming releases. While I want to rush and read the newest edition I also want to wait and savour it.  Not want it to be over...

So finally a couple of weeks before the release I am allowing myself to read the next release.  Mainly because I am going to be on holiday and I can spend a day curled up reading it.  No need to take a break, do chores or anything else.  Just reading!  I can't wait!







The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

As I mentioned, there are some ARC's that need my attention ASAP and there are some books on this pile that really need to be read before they are too dusty to even find!

No comments: