Header Menu

Thursday, August 7, 2014

To Be Read & Currently Reading

This week has been a slow reading week.  I am listening to a new audio book while traveling to and from work but other than that I haven't really picked up anything.  I hope you are all having a good reading week and are enjoying the Summer with a few good books!

Currently Reading :

This is next up on my Kindle.  Diana Rowland has made me extremely happy with this series and I had this fourth installment on pre-order.  Somehow it managed to get lost on my to be read pile and I just realised it was still on there.

If you don't like zombies then this one isn't for you but if you like something different and like kick-ass witty female leading ladies then you really need to give this series a try.  This is a very original and cool series.

Currently Listening :


I couldn't resist the second book in the Mudbug series.  I enjoyed listening to the first book so much that I downloaded the next installment straight away.

This second part is turning out to be just as action packed, fun and interesting as the first book.  The Ghost-in-Law is still present but this time the story is told from Sabine's perspective and therefore revolves around her problems/love/mystery.

I can't believe I didn't come across this series earlier.  I am pretty sure that this is the series I will be listening to over the upcoming weeks until I am all caught up.  Unless something in the style and concept changes there is a huge chance that my Summer audio experience is going to spent in Mudbug, Louisanna!

The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks.

Last week a few new releases I had on pre-order appeared on my Kindle!  I have already read a couple of them but I still have a couple on my pile.  It is really hard not to just read the new books and forget the rest of the 'To Be Read' Pile!

Hot ButtonMemory ZeroThe Midnight Witch

Death by the DozenPortrait of a Dead GuyQuick Study












No comments: