Header Menu

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Author Special - Stefan Petrucha!

Stefan Petrucha has been on my radar for a while and even though I haven't yet gotten hold of a copy of his work it really looks like he is doing well. With a TV series in development and starred reviews it seems I need to catch up!

The author has contacted me and has very kindly given me an excerpt of his new release 'Dead Mann Running' (Due out Sept 4th) to share with you all.

I hope you enjoy it!

Read an excerpt of Dead Mann Running

----------------------

Hessius Mann #1

Dead Mann Walking - Blurb :

After Hessius Mann was convicted of his wife's murder, suppressed evidence came to light and the verdict was overturned-too bad he was already executed. But thanks to the miracles of modern science Hessius was brought back to life. Sort of.

Now that he's joined the ranks of Fort Hammer's pulse-challenged population, Hessius attempts to make a "living" as a private investigator. But when a missing persons case leads to a few zombies cut to pieces, Hessius starts thinking that someone's giving him the run-around-and it's not like he's in any condition to make a quick getaway.

----------------------

Hessius Mann #2

Dead Mann Running - Blurb :

Just because a bullet has your name on it, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t duck…

Either I’m stubborn or it’s rigor mortis, but being dead didn’t stop me from being a detective. But it’s tough out there for a zombie. These days the life-challenged have to register and take monthly tests to prove our emotional stability. See, if we get too low, we go feral. And I’ve been feeling down lately myself.

So when a severed arm – yeah, just the arm – leaves a mysterious briefcase in my office, my assistant Misty thinks figuring out where it came from will keep me on track. But this job goes deeper and darker than I imagined.

Turns out the people after the briefcase know more about my past life than I can remember, and even more about what I’ve become.

----------------------



No comments: