Header Menu

Saturday, April 14, 2012

55) Last Dance by Linda Joy Singleton

The Blurb :

Sabine's grandmother has a fatal illness and the only cure lies within a lost remedy book. Sabine visits a distant relative for information on the book, but is sidetracked by a ghost. Sabine must use her psychic skills to solve the mystery surrounding the ghost's untimely demise.

My Thoughts :

After reading the first book in this series, Don't Die Dragonfly, I couldn't wait to see what happened next. So as part of my Easter weekend read-a-thon I decided to start this second part. It didn't take me long to gobble up this wonderful continuation of the Seer series. I only wished I had book three on my shelf because that would be done and dusted already.

Last Dance continues moments from when Don't Die Dragonfly ended. The fast paced and deep story really holds on to you and doesn't let you go. I finished this second book in the series just as fast as I finished the second one. Once again there was a great plot and mystery mixed up with some supernatural goodness. I loved the psychic and ghost angles and can't wait to see what happens in the quest to find 'the book'.

This series is turning out to be a delightful surprise and I only wish I had book three here to start right now. Anyone starting the series may just want to get all six books because I am sure nobody can just read one and not carry on. They are very addictive.

No comments: